Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Itineration

Well, I am in a time of itineration... I have been to several churches around Oklahoma and I am booked through the middle of April... Word is going out for support. Thank you.

Today I went to Ft. Gibson FUMC and worked with the children and youth in an interactive program. We made passports and gave idinities to each person, then the children had to go to school, some were arrested and others were allowed to go to school, some of the teachers were allowed to go to school while others were not, sadly that is the reality for people in many countries around the world.

I will be going to NYC for missionary training in March. I hope to have more answers and understanding of missionary life after the training! I am not asking too much am I?

I go to OKC tomorrow for a BOM meeting...

I will be preaching at Leland Clegg UMC in OKC on Sunday.

blessings,
Kristen

No comments: