Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In Jerusalem...


Thanks for your prayers... I am now in Jerusalem for a couple of weeks now!

I have been learning many things... including how to log into my bolgspot in Hebrew!!! So I should be keeping you posted more frequently from now on!

I am staying at the Lutheran guest house on the top of the Mount of Olives... each day on my way to the office, I pass this way and am able to look over the Old City of Jerusalem. It is a good reminder for me to pray for peace and justice in the world!

We have had 2 OK VIM teams visit since I have been here... and that is always great for me to see some familiar faces and hear some familiar voices!

I am continuing to learn and meet people.

In the coming days, I will take some time to post pictures and share about the experiences I have had so far.

May God continue to bless you!

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

I was so happy to see your new post! I will share the link with D.D. Etchieson Indian Mission.

Looking forward to the pictures!

May God bless you in your work

<><